San Javier Silver-Gold Project
The San Javier Silver-Gold Project is comprised of 19 contiguous mineral claims located east of the town of San Javier in Sonora State, Mexico. San Javier is located 146 km east of the State Capital, Hermosillo and is accessible by paved road. The principal claims at the San Javier Silver-Gold Project surround old workings on a high grade silver and gold mine. The Company has been working since 2010 to acquire further claims and expand the ground position along strike and down dip of the artisanal mine workings. Until 2017, the property had never been drilled or explored by modern methods.
Exploration initiatives now in progress at San Javier are designed to determine depth extent of known silver and gold mineralization, the potential of breccia zones and the potential for mineralization between currently identified vein systems as well as prospects for mineral system continuity along the project’s full strike length (now in excess of 4 km).
The San Javier Silver-Gold Project has a number of positive attributes that serve to enhance wealth creation prospects for Company shareholders:
- Exploration program designed to confirm high grades of silver and gold as well as the existence of near surface breccia zones that may be amenable to bulk tonnage mining methods. A robust mineral endowment can be proven with exploration success.
- A comprehensive and considered Ejido Agreement with the Ejido of San Javier. This agreement covers both exploration on the property as well as exploitation (or mining) and is valid for a term of 30 years from May, 2017. This agreement can be a meaningful advantage for developing business and wealth creation from the mineral wealth potential of the project and is an important component of business in Mexico.
- Three-phase power to the project.
- Paved roads leading all the way to the project.
- Ground water available at the project.
- A local workforce with a long history of mining and experience in the extractive business.
- An unused mill located within 5 km of the project area.
2017 will see the first results of exploration at the San Javier Silver-Gold Project. This may result in a wealth creation opportunity as a meaningful mineral endowment is proven in a desirable mining jurisdiction that has many concurrent infrastructure and business development advantages.