January 4, 2020
2020 Year in Review
Canuc Resources Corporation (“CDA” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: CDA) (OTCQB: CNUCF) had a pivotal year in 2020. The following significant milestones:
- CDA secured a US Listing (OTCQB: CNUCF).
- Exploration re-started at the San Javier Silver-Gold Project.
- A significant breccia zone was discovered (Aug.2020) on CDA’s El Tule claim.
- The breccia zone proved to be silver-bearing with multiple old mine-workings.
- Barksdale Resources (TSX-V: BRO) acquired contiguous claims to the south (Aug.2020).
- Murray Hitzman site visit report (2006) was first found outlining IOCG potential.
- All important geological features referred to by Dr. Hitzman were found on CDA ground.
- Osisko Developments (TSX: ODV) acquired contiguous claims to the east (Oct.2020).
- Silver-bearing magnetite found on CDA ground where Dr. Hitzman predicted IOCG core deposit(s).
2021 & Year Ahead
On January 11th, 2021 Canuc announced the results of a drone-supported magnetic survey conducted over the Company’s claims. The magnetic survey has identified 3 large magnetic anomalies each of which is 600 meters in width and with lengths ranging from 600 meters up to 1,000 meters.
3 large magnetic anomalies have been found on the Company’s claims. Each of the anomalies is beside and below areas where silver-bearing magnetite comes to surface and is evidenced in old mine-workings. The magnetic anomalies have been found in an area where Dr. Hitzman had projected potential to discover an IOCG deposit(s).
Drilling of the 3 magnetic anomalies is now expected to begin in January 2021.
The Company’s new website and information materials can be found at:
For further information please contact:
Christopher J. Berlet BSc (Mining), CFA
Canuc Resources Corporation
(416) 525 – 6869